This week Blue Class have been learning:
- We looked at the different types of sentences we could use in our writing; commands, statements, questions and exclamations. We practised writing examples of each.
- We enjoyed looking at photos of our lives and writing about what we were able to do at each age.
- In Guided Reading, we have been starting to read ‘James and the Giant Peach’ and answer questions about what we have read.
- We recapped on the symbols to show greater than and less than (< and >) and used them to order numbers.
- We solved problems using dominoes and these symbols.
- In science, we found out about the seven life processes using MRS NERG.
- We also looked at the different stages of the human life cycle, from babies to the elderly.
- We enjoyed singing Michael Rosen songs with Ms Caperon!
- In PE on Friday, we used our numbers to play a variety of playground games.
Well done on a fantastic week Blue Class!
Next week we will be solving problems involving addition and subtraction, and writing explanation texts to explain the life cycle of a butterfly.